Sailing Regatta 2013
07:00 AM - 06:00 PM, 19 September 2013 Add to Calendar (Outlook, Google, and iCal)
The annual RenewableUK Sailing Regatta
Regatta bookings now open.
The very popular annual RenewableUK Sailing Regatta takes place on 19 September 2013 at Port Solent with a fleet of 30 sail boats. A pre-race BBQ Dinner and entertainment will be held the day before the Regatta, on Wednesday 18 September.
If you are a RenewableUK member and fancy a challenging and fun team building day, or the opportunity to invite some of your valued clients to a prestigious event, please don’t hesitate to book for this event!
30 boats will compete and your crew can range in experience from those who have never been on a boat before, to competent skippers and sailors, all battling to win the prestigious Regatta trophy.
To book a yacht
Please click the Registration tab above for more information and to download a booking form.
This event is still open to sponsorship; speak to Jeremy Sullivan on 020 7901 3041 to discuss this exciting opportunity, or email jeremy.sullivan@RenewableUK.com.
Benefits of Core Sponsorship (£12,000)
- Core sponsorship provides an exclusive opportunity for an industry leader who wishes to cement their position or gain greater influence and exposure. This opportunity provides the highest level of brand exposure and added benefit at the event.
- Your brand profiled (company logo placement) whenever communicating or marketing the event to RenewableUK members and greater contact list (23k recipients)
- Company logo, link to website and 100 word company profile at the RenewableUK Sailing Regatta 2013 event website
- 1 x complimentary yacht complete with corporate branded 'spray dodgers'
- Branding in the Portsmouth Harbour Yacht Club Clubhouse, where participants will have breakfast and afternoon tea post race (to be provided by the sponsor – pop-up stands, literature etc)
- 2 x three-day conference passes to the RenewableUK Annual Conference 2013
- Opportunity to present the trophy to the winning team at the Official Conference Reception at the Annual Conference 2013.