Conference & Exhibition | Manchester Central, Manchester, UK
11–13 November 2014
The UK's Premier Renewable Energy Event
Widely recognised as the renewables event to attend in the UK – this is our flagship event covering onshore and offshore wind, wave & tidal energy and small & medium wind systems.
Conference Programme Highlights
- 150 expert speakers on the UK's technical expertise, latest innovations, policy experience and leadership
- Political Keynote Address from The Rt Hon Edward Davey MP, Secretary of State for Energy & Climate Change
- Political Panel Debate featuring The Rt Hon Gregory Barker MP, Prime Minister's Envoy on Climate Change and Tom Greatrex MP, Shadow Energy Minister
- Business Leaders Debate: What a Difference a Decade Makes
- Share Fair featuring Siemens, DONG Energy, Vestas Offshore Wind, Sembmarine and GROW:OffshoreWind
- Dedicated technology streams to Offshore Wind, Onshore Wind, Wave & Tidal and Small & Medium Wind
- Aviation Radar Mitigation Seminar - discounted Seminar pass available
- Maximising Available Grid Capacity session upgrade on Day 3 for £69 (+vat)
- Educational seminars dedicated to careers and landowners.
See a list of exhibitors.
Gala Dinner Awards
The RenewableUK Gala Dinner & Awards took place on the evening of day 2.
Free Public Day
Day 3 was a free Public Day where delegates attended: Careers Fair, CV Surgery, Careers Conference Sessions, Educational Seminars for Landowners, Main Exhibition.
Increase your Company Profile
Let us help you stand out from the crowd. There are many different ways to sponsor our events, whatever your budget. Contact Garth Halliday to create your bespoke package.
Not a member?