Global Offshore Wind 2014
Connect with the Leading Offshore Wind Market
This year, RenewableUK presented a truly global event – the association's 13th annual offshore wind energy conference and exhibition. Showcasing world-class developments and invaluable knowledge, Global Offshore Wind 2014 took place over two days, 11-12 June, in the city of Glasgow.
World-class conference sessions
- UK Share Fair: Delegates heard from Siemens, Mainstream Renewable Power, REspol Nuevas and DONG Energy about their future offshore wind development opportunities.
- Three top political keynote addressed the audience: Rt Hon Michael Fallon MP, Fergus Ewing MSP and Tom Greatrex MP.
- Debate Beyond 2020: Offshore Wind in a Competitive Market: We heard views from high level industry representatives.
- EU Market Updates: A whistle-stop tour of important EU markets for offshore wind was presented
- 200 companies including A2Sea, Alstom, DONG Energy, Fred. Olsen, Gamesa, Humber Renewables, MPI Offshore, Seajacks, Siemens took part in the Exhibition
- UK Trade & Investment International Business Exchange: Delegates had the chance to meet one-to-one with UKTI Energy Specialists from international markets.
Industry Side Events
- Health & Safety Environment: Best Practice Case Studies and Industry Update: Practical case studies and updates on relevant H&S projects and consultations.
- Opportunity to Visit Energy Park Fife: The Invest in Fife team offered a unique opportunity for Conference Delegates to visit Energy Park Fife and the Fife Renewables Innovation Centre.
- Building Standards for Blade Repair (BRAI)This session looked at the Renewables Training Network’s drive to support and provide a standardised approach to training
- Indian Offshore Wind: This event introduced the potential for OSW in India and allowed attendees to explore opportunities for UK-India commercial partnerships within India’s emerging market.
- DNV GL Project FORCE Lunch and Launch Party: DNV GL’s Project FORCE revealed how integrated design solutions result in COE reduction of over 10%.
- Renewable Offshore Aviation Operations Workshop: Risk and Opportunities for Offshore Renewables
- Offshore Wind Market: Investment & Trade Opportunities Workshop: Presentations and networking on trade & investment opportunities in the UK and globally.
Enjoy exclusive access to leading industry side & social events when you attend Global Offshore Wind 2014
6 June 2014
27 May 2014
21 May 2014
Siemens selects RenewableUK Share Fair for its FIRST formal Supply Chain presentation about the Hull development
21 May 2014
21 May 2014