Work for RenewableUK
Our team have a variety of backgrounds and experience; but we all share a passion for seeing our vision fulfilled. We have regular contact with representatives of member companies and other key stakeholders, putting us at the heart of the industries we represent.
Previous experience in renewable energy is not required, but a genuine interest in our mission is essential.
Why work for us:
- join a passionate, tight-knit team
- the opportunity to really make a difference
- office locations in the centre of London (primary office), Cardiff and Belfast
- competitive remuneration and benefits
- roles that provide learning and development opportunities
- opportunities to attend RenewableUK conferences, seminars and workshops
- other professional development and training opportunities.
Core job functions include:
- policy in our specific technology areas and also cross-cutting subject areas such as economics, skills & employment, and supply chain
- communications, public affairs and campaigning
- health and safety
- events, marketing and membership
- support (finance, human resources and administration).
Visit our current vacancies page to find out about opportunities at RenewableUK.